I have to admit, I’m a bit nosey myself when it comes to other people’s skincare routines. I love learning what works for people and how their routines differ from mine. I think that taking care of your skin is the first step to achieving not only a beautiful complexion, but a flawless base for makeup. Because of this I like to splurge on quite a bit of my skincare products, but I always have at least a few gems from the drugstore in my collection. Being a skincare junkie, I absolutely love trying out new bits and pieces of skincare from all different kinds of brands, so I almost always devote a serious portion of my storage space to newbies or samples (the top row). Here’s all the products I currently use in my skincare routine, both morning and night, and I’ll mention all the product names and the sample pieces I’m trying out under the pictures below.
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser (sample I’m loving)
- Ole Henriksen Collagen Booster (sample I’m trying out and loving)
- Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream
- Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Cream SPF 20
- Bioderma Micellar Water to remove makeup (currently trying out and loving the boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil)
- Purity Cleanser (not pictured; my all time favorite cleanser)
- Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum (currently trying out and enjoying the Ole Henriksen Pure Activating Youth Oil)
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
- Tarte Maracuja C-brighter Eye Treatment
- Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral Enriched Oil-Free Renewal Cream (currently trying the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream)
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer (really great stuff!), Ole Henriksen Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask, Ole Henriksen Pure Activating Youth Oil, Ole Henriksen Collagen Booster, VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Face-Hand-Body Lotion, VMV Hypoallergenics Grandma Minnie’s Mommycoddling All-Over Lotion, Lush Mask of Magnaminty (check out review here)
If curious about any of these products, I mention and review a lot of them in my newest empties video. Check it out here!